We are all guilty of not drinking enough water. It’s easy to get distracted in our busy day and become dehydrated which effects so much of our health. So today we’re sharing 5 tips and tricks that will keep you sipping throughout the day.
- Thirst is a sign your body is already dehydrated. Be sure to drink water before you get thirsty.
- Install a water drinking app on your smartphone. We list several great apps in this post: http://www.drinkplaneth2o.com/05/9-drinking-apps-to-keep-you-hydrated/
- Try adding fresh fruit or herbs to your drink to change up the flavor.
- Eating high water content food can help increase your water intake throughout the day. These include: watermelon, zucchini, cucumber, grapefruits, strawberry, and lettuce.
- Get a water bottle that works for you. There are some pretty fancy water bottles out there that will log your water intake. But the most important factor is finding one that you’ll actually use.
We hope this helps you keep drinking your water and stay hydrated! Cheers to healthy living!